The Cherwell Business Awards are now open for nominations and applications. Find out more about the awards in this short film.
There are ten categories that businesses can either be nominated, or self-nominate, for plus an overall winner. The award categories and sponsors are:-
1. The A2 Dominion New Business Award
2. The Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership Small Business Award
3. The Bicester Vision, Bicester Chamber and Wednesday Breakfast Club (Bicester) Micro Business Award
4. The NatWest Employer of the Year Award
5. The Spratt Endicott Established Business Award
6. The Ellacotts Business Person of the Year Award
7. The Bicester Village Retail Award
8. The Oxon Apprenticeships Apprenticeship of the Year Award
9. The Begbroke Science Park Innovation & Creativity Award
10. The Michael Page Charity and Community Award
11. The Norbar Overall Business of the Year Award
There is no separate entry for the Norbar Overall Business of the Year Award. The winner will be decided upon by the sponsor of this award chosen from the finalists of any of the other 10 categories.
The timetable for the awards is as follows:
1. Entries can be submitted from 1st November 2016, and the deadline for receipt is 14th February 2017.
2. In February 2017 all applications will be assessed and judged, with the finalists announced in March 2017.
3. Winners will be announced at the Gala Dinner and awards ceremony in May 2017.
Contact us by emailing email@example.com