The Begbroke Science Park Innovation Award
This category is open to any business based in Cherwell district that has introduced an innovative product, process, service or business method within the last 3 years.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- How “open innovation” and collaboration may have been relevant.
- A clearly written description of the innovation in the product, process, business model or service and its background.
- A plan for continued future implementation and development of the innovation.
- The innovation can be shown to have had a demonstrable actual and projected quantifiable operational benefit for example in: –
- Sales Turnover/Profit Growth
- Cost reduction
- Reduction in delivery days or stock holding
- Customer satisfaction
- Staff efficiency and satisfaction