The Cherwell Business Awards is again searching for the best businesses across the district. If you think you could be a winner, make sure your entry is in before 14th February 2017.
The Awards, now in its 6th year, serves to showcase and celebrate the excellent business people and organisations we have here in Cherwell District. It is open to large or small and new or long-established organisations, and with 10 award categories to choose from, there is something for everyone!
This year, the Awards have not only attracted new sponsors, but Cherwell District Council has pledged its support by being the headline sponsor.
The Cherwell Business Awards 2017 Award Categories – Deadline 14th February 2017:
- The A2Dominion Group – New Business Award
- The Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership – Small Business Award
- The Bicester Vision, Bicester Chamber and Wednesday Breakfast Club – Micro Business Award
- The NatWest – Employer of the Year Award
- The Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Established Business Award
- The Ellacotts LLP – Business Person of the Year Award
- The Bicester Village – Retail Award
- The Oxfordshire Apprenticeships – Apprenticeship of the Year Award
- The Begbroke Science Park – Innovation & Creativity Award
- The Michael Page – Charity and Community Award
In addition, Norbar Torque Tools Ltd sponsors the Overall Winner Award. There is no separate entry for this most prestigious award, as the winner will be chosen from the finalists of any of the other 10 categories. All finalists will also be automatically entered into the esteemed Oxfordshire Business Awards 2017.
Entries will be narrowed to three short-listed finalists in each category, and winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner on Friday 5th May 2017, which will be held at the stunning Heythrop Park.
Cherwell Business Awards 2016 Winners:
- British Bakels Ltd
- Nicholsons Nurseries Ltd
- J D’Cruz Ltd
- Walraven UK Ltd
- Andy’s Barber Shop
- Banbury & District Bus Project
- Burgess Reclamation
- High Spec Composites
- Butterflies Healthcare
- Simon Biltcliffe – Webmart Ltd
If you are a business based in Cherwell district, then you could be one of the winners of this year’s Cherwell Business Awards. To enter a business or a business person, simply complete and submit an application form. The deadline for applications is 14th February 2017. For more details, contact email@example.com.