Apprentice Employer of the Year Award
This category is open to any business in the Cherwell District, regardless of sector or size, which meets the eligibility criteria and implements a high-quality apprenticeship programme that delivers beyond expectations.
- Have been involved in the training of at least one apprentice for a minimum of one year.
- Have a supportive and inclusive workplace with systems in place to ensure apprentices can achieve their full potential.
- Demonstrate apprentices are achieving or have achieved as a result of the training and support from employees.
- Demonstrate tangible benefits as a direct result of the apprenticeship programme.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Various apprenticeship roles and different apprenticeship levels.
- Inclusive culture in relation to recruitment, mentoring, career progression opportunities and any workplace adjustments.
- Any significant contribution from an employee who has gone above and beyond in training an apprentice.
- How the apprenticeship programme is beneficial to both, the company and apprentice.
Please note that entries must be endorsed by a business colleague, partner, or client.