The deadline has been extended for entries to the Cherwell Business Awards 2019, to allow companies who have started the application process to finish.
Businesses now have until the 16 February 2019 to put in applications for the 10 categories available this year. It is simple and free to enter and can be done via the Cherwell Business Awards website .
The ten available categories span all business sizes and sectors, as well as recognising innovation, sustainability, apprenticeships and training. The 2019 categories include:
1. The Oxford Innovation – Innovation Award
2. The Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Established Business Award
3. The Ellacotts –Business Person of the Year Award
4. The Oxford Technology Park Award – New Business Award
5. The OJI Marketing – Charity and Community Award
6. The Bicester Vision, Bicester Chamber and Wednesday Business Club – Micro Business Award
7. The A2Dominion – Sustainable Business Award
8. The Bicester Village – Retail Award
9. The Apprenticeship and Training Company – Apprenticeship and Training Award
10. The High Spec Composites – Small Business Award
Plus, the coveted Norbar Overall Cherwell Winner, selected from the finalists of all ten categories.
The winners for 2019 will be announced at the Cherwell Business Awards Gala Dinner, held on 10 May 2019 at Heythrop Park, Enstone. This must-attend event will give entrants and industry professionals the opportunity to network and celebrate business excellence and innovation in the Cherwell District. Tickets will go on sale at the beginning of February.