The deadline has been extended for entries to the Cherwell Business Awards 2022, to allow companies who have started the application process to finish.
Businesses now have until the 13 May 2022 to put in applications for the ten categories available this year. It is simple and free to enter and can be done via the Cherwell Business Awards website .
The ten available categories span all business sizes and sectors, as well as recognising innovation, sustainability and young business person of the year.
The 2022 Award categories include:
- The Bicester Village – Retail Award
- The Bicester Vision, Bicester Chamber and Wednesday Business Club – Micro Business Award
- The EKFB – Charity and Community Award
- The Ellacotts – Business Person of the Year Award
- The High Spec Composites – Small Business Award
- The Kärcher – Young Business person of the Year Award
- The Nicholsons – Sustainable Business Award
- The Oxford Technology Park – Innovation Award
- The OJI Marketing – New Business Award
- The Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Established Business Award
Plus, the coveted Norbar Overall Cherwell Winner, selected from the finalists of all ten categories.
The winners for 2022 Awards will be announced at the Cherwell Business Awards Gala Dinner, held on 16 September 2022 at Bicester Motion. This must-attend event will give entrants and industry professionals the opportunity to network and celebrate business excellence and innovation in the Cherwell District.
Tickets will go on sale in May.