Engineering Excellence Award
The Engineering Excellence Award is open to businesses of all sizes who are engineering and manufacturing quality products or components within the Cherwell District.
- Have been trading for more than 1 year, with at least one EOY financial statement available.
- Be able to demonstrate how they are investing in and developing products, skills, or processes to maintain, improve or grow the business.
- Have excellent leadership with a business strategy to support long-term success.
- Have a clear understanding of current and new markets plus opportunities for growth.
Judges would also be interested to find out:
- Location of supply chain and customer base
- If the business has policies or plans in place for sustainability or a net-zero future
- How the business and management have overcome challenges
- How the business manages quality assurance