The Innovation Award
This category is open to any business based in Cherwell district that has introduced an innovative product, process, service or business method within the last 3 years.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- How “open innovation” and collaboration may have been relevant.
- A clearly written description of the innovation in the product, process, business model or service and its background.
- A plan for continued future implementation and development of the innovation.
- The innovation can be shown to have had a demonstrable actual and projected quantifiable operational benefit for example in: –
- Sales Turnover/Profit Growth
- Cost reduction
- Reduction in delivery days or stock holding
- Customer satisfaction
- Staff efficiency and satisfaction
Please note that entries must be endorsed by a business colleague, partner, or client.